Monday, December 19, 2016

Quick and Easy Gift Bags

Good morning everyone and Happy Monday!

I wanted to pop in today and share a couple of gift bags that I made for my nieces! I used the adorable 'Merry and Bright' stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and Doodlebug Design 'Here Comes Santa Claus' papers... all from the December Card Kit
I used a Sizzix Bigz die for the gift bags and a Lawn Fawn die for the stitched circle tags. I stamped a little present on the tags, stamped and paper pieced the Christmas tree and stamped the 'Christmas Wishes' Sentiment. For the bag on the right- I used a sentiment and small image from the Doodlebug papers, punched out a few snowflakes and then added blue gems to both of them and there you have it... two quick and fun gift bags! :)  

 I'm not sure if I will post again before Christmas... so I wanted to wish you all a
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of your wonderful comments! :o)
Big Hugs, Tammy

Challenges I would like to enter:
A Gem of a ChallengeAnything Christmas Goes
C.R.A.F.T.Christmas
Crafty Calendar- Christmas Time
Melonheadz Friends- Time for Christmas
Pile It On- Any Holiday/Celebration
Sweet Stampin'- Christmas Tree

12 comments:

Kartenstempeltina said...

Deine Taschen sehen super schick aus, klasse gemacht, super Schikane, liebe Grüße Bettina

Babs said...

Oh Tammy I just love your beautiful gift bags, lovely bright colours and fabulous stamps.. I would be so excited to have received one of these..
Happy Christmas to you too..
Hugs Babs x

Kuni said...

Wonderful gift bags Tammy.
Hugs
Kuni

Davi said...

Awesome bags Tammy!! Pretty snowflake dp for each and the fun checked tree and sweet house image make them perfect for the Christmas Season! I bet your nieces will be delighted with their little gift bags :)

JanR said...

Neat bags! The paper piecing looks cool. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

Chris said...

Beautiful gift bags, great design, love the pretty bright colours.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
Chris
x

Gayatri said...

Beautiful colours and elements. Great gift bags. LOVE it. Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for playing along SSS Gift it challenge. Gayatri xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh these are SO CUTE Tammy!! I just LOVE your use of the card kit here!! I especially love the blue sparkles on your Christmas tree!! So fun!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

Cass said...

Super cute gift bags. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Keti's Projects said...

Beautiful gift bags. I love your bright colours. Thanks for playing with us at our last Challenge for 2016 on Pile it On. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

Keti (DT) http://ketrinslittleprojects.blogspot.si/

Donna said...

These are just adorable, I have no doubts your nieces loved them!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh this is really ADORE ABLE Tammy
love love this bag
if I am a little girl I want this too pleaseee
the DP is adorable and your design simple but so effective
great made Tammy
happy new year and see you around my friend
hugs
Monika