Saturday, January 14, 2017

Birthday Friends

Hello everyone! I'm back with my second post for the day... 
please scroll down to see my DT card for Crafty Friends :)

Today I'm sharing my last post as the Guest Designer over at Great Impressions Stamps... I've had such a wonderful time designing with their stamps! Thanks again ladies for having me on board this month!
For my card I used the absolutely adorable Birthday Friends stamp... it's stamped with Memento black ink, colored with Copics and I added a bit of shading with Prisma pencils. The blue panel was cut with my new Sizzix dotted rectangle die, I used MFT dies for the fishtail flag & pierced rectangle and a Avery Ellie die for the pierced border... to finish it up I added White Nuvo Crystal Drops. 

 Well, that's all for now- thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to Great Impressions... they have a fabulous color challenge going on!

Hugs, Tammy  
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cards und More- Party Animals
Cardz 4 Guyz- Happy Birthday
Crafty Calendar- Something New (my stamp and sizzix die) *2nd entry
Die Cut DivasJanuary - NO Sentiment + dies
Little Miss Muffet- Always Anything Goes
Penny Black and More- Anything Goes (2nd entry)
SSS Work it Wednesday- Something New (my stamp and sizzix die)
The Crazy- Three of a Kind (3-animals, 3-balloons & 3-crystal drops)

20 comments:

Robin said...

Awe Tammy this is so adorable! I love all the dies you used! Hugs, Robin

*Vicki* said...

Tammy, you've done such an amazing job showcasing their stamps! This one is especially adorable with your coloring and beautiful card design!! Thanks for sharing your lovely inspiration! HUGS :)

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, great colors, coloring and design!

Sian said...

What a lovely card!

Babs said...

Another gorgeously cute card I just love your sweet images Tammy lovely clean papers love it all..

Hugs Babs x

Kuni said...

What a cute card Tammy, i love it.
Hugs
Kuni

Unknown said...

Your card is fabulous Tammy! Love your coloring, and the color combo! It has been a true pleasure having you this month as our Guest Designer!
Crafty Hugs,
Ruza

Julie B said...

Love the colour choice here and such a cute pair too.
Thanks for sharing at Cardsz4Guyz. :)

papierelle said...

So lovely!! A fabulous card!!!
HUgs Gundi

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a fun pile of pets on this fabulous birthday design, Tammy! I love these luscious colors!

Arlene said...

What a fun card! Great colors and it's just delightful.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Stempelomi said...

lovely card!Thanks for joining us at cards und more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

Monika Reeck said...

Cuteeee image
Great coloring
Super B color combo
Love this...
I comment from smartphone..thats why so small..

Pia S said...

A cat and dog in perfect harmony, and I do love the mix of colors and patterns with Kraft. This card works for a man and wonan equally, you might know by now I love that about a card.

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck! Hugs, Valentina DT

Shirley said...

Such a pretty and fun card Tammy. Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and more this month.

Shirley

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and the colour combo and layout are fab. Thanks for joining in this months Something New challenge over at Crafty Calendar. Don't forget to become a follower of our blog if you're not already.
Hugs
Bev x

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this week and good luck :)

susiestacey said...

Lovely card and a cute stamp.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm not always into soft colors but your palate is gorgeous along with the papers. I've been so busy and haven't been leaving comments on any posts due to being so busy, but I have stolen moments in mornings and evenings to peek at posts. I've so enjoyed your posting.